Polyethylene drum racks capture spills, keep your workplace clean and safe
A horizontal drum coupled with a spout can often times make for the optimal dispensing set up. But it also can make for the "optimal" spill! This sort of set up, unlike its vertical counterpart has gravity working against it. A spout that's left open or a faulty gasket or seal could be disastrous.
If you've got your rack already, then you can just add one of our spill pallets
. But if you're looking for a complete system, then look no further! These systems provide the racks and the spill containment needed for 1, 2 or 4 fifty-five gallon drums.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Containment Systems offer a safe and environmentally sound means of dispensing from 55 gallon, horizontal drums.
- Available in 1,2 and 4-drum configurations, the all-polyethylene designs eliminate rust and corrosion commonly found with metal drum racks.
- Ultra-Drum Rack Systems improve worker safety by keeping slippery chemicals and oils off the plant floor.
- Drum rack units keep drums slightly tilted forward to maximize dispensing.
- Optional Dispensing Shelf provides service platform for buckets, safety cans and other containers.
- Optional Locator Pins install in bottom of Drum Rack and into grating of pallet to keep racks from sliding and moving.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.