Pop up spill containment pools capture leaks and spills to minimize environmental damage and related clean-up costs
The Ultra-Pop Up Pool® is a compact, easy-to-use spill response product that can be used as a catch-all for many spill containment applications including: leaking hydraulic lines, pipes, machinery, and packages. A foam ring around the edges raises the walls as the amount of liquid increases, making it easy to set up in emergencies.
- Easy to use - Simply remove from protective case and shake quickly to expand.
- Excellent chemical resistance to diesel fuel, antifreeze, acids, caustics and corrosives (400 gallon Pool is 18 oz. PVC. All other sizes are 10 oz. polyethylene)
- Available in 400, 250, 150, 100, 66 and 20 gallon sizes.
- Available in Sprung Steel* or Economy Models.
- Compact to fit inside spill kits.
- Handles on the Steel Sprung Model storage bags can be used to hang on a wall near shipping/receiving docks.
Excellent for response to:
- Damaged saddle tanks
- Cross-over lines
- Hazmat spills
- Leaking containers, machinery or piping
- Or as a decontamination pool or collection pool for soiled sorbents.
*250 and 400 gallon sizes are not available in Sprung Steel Model.