Polyethylene warehouse rack containment sump keeps dangerous and costly spills off of floors, equipment and inventory
Storing drums on pallet racks can save a lot of valuable floor space in factories, warehouses and other facilities. And while products like the Ultra-Rack Containment Tray work very well to capture nuisance leaks, drips and spills, it won't meet the EPA or SPCC spill containment regulations.
When compliance with spill containment regulations is a requirement, the Ultra-Rack Sump is the product of choice. The all polyethylene, 66-gallon sump, is designed to fit on any standard industrial racking and works with most typical wooden pallets. An optional drain/ball valve makes removing any spillage from the sump quick and easy.
- Large, 66-gallon sump complies with SPCC and EPA spill containment regulations.
- Unit holds up to (4) 55-gallon drums on a standard shipping pallet.
- Low profile design fits into warehouse racking with minimal obstruction to adjacent storage areas.
- Allows direct forklift access to wooden pallet - sump unit stays positioned in the rack when removing pallet and drums.
- All polyethylene construction will not rust or corrode - provides excellent chemical resistance.
- Yellow, translucent color allows quick, floor level visual inspection for spills / leaks.
- Designed to accommodate standard 40 x 48 or 48 x 48 wooden pallets.
- Nestable design minimizes storage/shipping space.
- Optional drain/ball valve assembly allows for quick and easy draining. Standard 3/4" hose can be connected to assembly to easily drain Rack Sumps that are not at floor level.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175.