Out of sight, should not be out of mind...
Fire-rated drum safety cabinets were designed many years ago. Their primary goal was to protect the contents from direct flame and heat, but spill control was not a consideration.
The Ultra-Safety Cabinet Bladder Systems allow convenient and economical retrofitting of all drum safety cabinets on the market. By adding these units to your safety cabinet, you can easily comply with fire and spill containment regulations!
- Easy installation - Simply raise existing drum cabinets, slide the Safety Cabinet Bladder System in place, and lower the cabinet on top of the structural steel frame.
- Heavy duty, inner steel framework will keep cabinets stable, even in a fire.
- Designed to retrofit all vertical drum storage cabinets on the market. (See support frame dimensions below for more information)
- The only low-profile spill containment devices specifically for safety cabinets.
- Bring your vertical drum storage cabinets into compliance with EPA 40 CFR 264.175 for spill containment of flammable and combustible liquids.
- Significant leaks or spills unfurl the hidden containment bladder to provide complete spill containment. Small spills are captured inside the polyethylene sump.
- Low profile design firmly positions drum cabinets only 6 1/4" off the plant floor, thereby allowing wastes to be poured into drum-top funnels at a convenient height. The potential for splashes into the eyes or face is significantly reduces as compared to taller containment devices.
- Significant leaks flow over the cabinet door sill and into the polyethylene containment bladder will automatically unfurl as the sump fills up.