Steel pallets meet spill containment regulations for chemicals and flammable liquids
A vast majority of spill containment products are made from polyethylene. In many ways, polyethylene is the perfect material for spill containment applications. It's strong, it's moldable and it has outstanding chemical resistance. The downside is that it also melts.
A melting/melted spill pallet is an unstable spill pallet. An unstable spill pallet is an unsafe spill pallet. The last thing you need is 55-gallon drums of hazardous material or, worse, FLAMMABLE hazardous material spilling and making a bad situation worse.
Which is why a steel spill pallet can be the better option. The Steel Model Ultra-Spill Pallets provide more than enough containment capacity to meet EPA and SPCC regulations and are not susceptible to fire or intense heat like plastic pallets.
- Spill pallets provide secondary containment for chemicals and hazardous materials - leaks and spills are captured before they can harm the surrounding environment.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge galvanized steel construction provides years of service and excellent chemical resistance - will not melt or deform from extreme heat or fire.
- 100% leak free tested
- Forkliftable for easy handling and transport.
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.