UltraTech Certification Letter
To whom it may concern:
This letter is to certify that UltraTech has designed, and where required, tested its products to meet or exceed applicable governmental regulations. In UltraTech marketing literature it often shows a specific designation logo or verbiage regarding compliance with a specific or general United States government regulation. This letter is to confirm that where UltraTech makes such statements or claims, these claims are accurate.
In the United States, there are no governmental agencies that test products to validate claims of regulatory compliance. As such, it is up to the manufacturer to thoroughly understand the appropriate regulation and build and confirm its product meets those regulations and upholds the claim made by the manufacturer.
The end users of the products are encouraged to use products from manufacturers who have a long and solid reputation for understanding the regulations and a proven commitment to producing quality products that meet the marketing claims and relevant governmental regulations. End users should be cautious favoring companies who do not discuss the regulations in their literature to any significant degree, who do not post the regulations in their literature or do not seem to suggest an understanding of the regulatory side of the business.
Specifically, UltraTech has designed its products to meet a number of specific and appropriate regulations. UltraTech indicates which products meet or help an end user comply with the specific regulation by stating the name of the regulation in its marketing literature and on its website. This designation can be in the form of a specific logo for the regulation it meets or by a notation indicating the full regulation by name and number.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Container Management Regulations; 40 CFR 264.175.
- EPA Stormwater Management Regulations; NPDES 40 CFR 122.26(1999), Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) and Best ManagementProducts/Practice (BMP), Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan(SWPPP).
- EPA Spill Pollution Control and Countermeasure Rule (SPCC) 40 CFR 112.
- Uniform Fire Code (UFC) spill containment requirements.
- American Disabilities Act (ADA) 49 CFR 37.9, Appendix A, Section 4.29.2,Detectable Warnings on Walking Surfaces and ADAAG.
- Department of Transportation (DOT), Salvage Drum regulations 49 CRFR173.3 (c).
For detailed summaries of the relevant regulations please click here. UltraTech is committed to being the most knowledgeable manufacturer in the industry. Its founders started the spill containment industry over twenty five years ago and have helped craft the industry and regulations. We welcome any further questions by contacting us directly.
I certify the information herein is accurate and true to my best understanding and belief.
UltraTech International, Inc.