Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty – Five years against any material or workmanship defects. Learn more…
Decontamination Decks keep personnel above hazardous material
The Ultra-Decon Deck has been engineered for use as a Single Station Field Decontamination System™ The Single Station Field Decontamination System™ was developed to improve field delivery of technical and tactical decontamination for responders.
The system provides for multiple washes and rinses on a single containment platform — eliminating the need for multiple containment pools. Set-up time and staffing are reduced significantly using this process and workers are never expected to stand in contaminants.
- Replaces conventional containment pools - contaminated water is captured in deck sump and attached 66-gallon bladder(s).
- Quick and easy set-up.
- Use for chemical, biological, and/or radiological response.
- Replacement Bladders available (Part# 6340).
- All components fit inside of Ultra-Decon Decks for quick transport and easy storage (optional carrying case available - Part# 6006).
- All decks are slip resistant.
- Deck and bladder capacity is 110 gallons.
- Optional Privacy Shelter (P/N 6005) and Carrying Case (P/N 6006) available.
- Tactical Model (P/N 6000) can be used with hand-held wand or gross rinse shower system.
- Includes: Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment, 12′ x 16′ Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output) and Supply Hoses.
- Privacy shelter (included) quickly attaches to Decon Deck.
- Dual bladders and Deck combine to contain 176 gallons of liquid.
- Includes: Decon Deck with (2) Bladder Attachments, 12′ x 16′ Ground Tarp, Gross Rinse Shower Unit, Spray Wand (7 gpm output), Privacy Shelter and Supply Hoses.
- Elevated Deck allows contaminants to be separated from workers and patients.
- Deck and Bladder contain 99 gallons.
- Includes: Decon Deck with (1) Bladder Attachment, 8′ x 8′ Ground Tarp, Spray Wand (7 gpm output), and Supply Hose.
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Weight Capacity UDL lbs. (kg)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|6000||Tactical Model||56.6 x 52 x 5.8 (1438.4 x 1320.8 x 146.1)||6000 (2721.6)||110 (416)||90 (40.8)|
|6010||Hospital Model||61.3 x 52 x 5.8 (1555.8 x 1320.8 x 146.1)||6000 (2721.6)||176 (666)||122 (55.3)|
|6020||Non-Ambulatory Model||82.5 x 25.9 x 5.8 (2095.5 x 657.4 x 146.1)||4500 (2041.2)||99 (375)||71 (32.2)|
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the bladders a "one-time use"?
Yes, once the Ultra-Decon Deck bladders are deployed they cannot be reused and must be replaced with a new bladder (Part# 6340). The bladder attachment (outer, rigid plastic housing) can be reused.
Is there a carrying case to keep everything together?
Yes, the optional carrying case (Part# 6006) is available. It works with all three models and is large enough to contain all of the components.
Why would I use the Ultra-Decon Deck instead of kiddy pools?
The traditional method of using kiddy pools or regular decon pools is flawed. Responders stand in the hazardous material that was just washed off of them. The Ultra-Decon Deck allows responders to stand above any contaminated material so that any water used to rinse them off goes through the grating and is contained by the sump and/or bladder(s).
Can I get an Ultra-Decon Deck without Bladders?
Yes, we have replacement parts for just the decon decks. And while these decks could be used for a decon situation, please keep in mind that the containment capacity (and thus the available decon time) will be significantly decreased without the bladder(s).
Can I add more bladders to my Ultra-Decon Deck?
Yes, bladders can be added to the Ultra-Decon Deck. The process is not difficult and can be done in the field. Please contact us for more information.
What's the difference between the hospital and tactical models? They look similar.
The hospital model and tactical model use the same deck as well as many other components. The two exceptions are the bladder attachments (the tactical model has one and the hospital model has two) and the privacy shelter (the tactical models does NOT come with one and the hospital models does).
What's the privacy shelter for?
The privacy shelter provides a discreet area for removal of contaminated clothing. The shelter is included with the hospital model decon deck but can also be added to the tactical model if needed.
When should the bladder be replaced?
The bladder(s) should be replaced for any of the following reasons: (1) It captures a spill (regardless of the size of the spill), (2) It deploys, rolls, or falls out of the bladder attachment housing. (3) It has sat unused for more than five years.
Helps Comply with These Rules & Regulations
- EPA Hazardous Waste Discharges 40 CFR 263.30
Additional Product Information
Uniform Product Codes (UPCs)
- UPC 808416060003 Ultra-Decon Deck Tactical Model (Part #6000)
- UPC 808416060102 Ultra-Decon Deck Hospital Model (Part #6010)
- UPC 808416060201 Ultra-Decon Deck Non-Ambulatory Model (Part #6020)