Stop debris and trash from getting into storm outflow
Many stormwater management products are designed to prevent trash, debris, and other pollutants from entering the drain. In certain applications, however, those type of products are not feasible.
We designed the Ultra-Debris Screen to be used below the storm drain. By placing the Debris Screen over the outflow pipe of a catch basin, trash and debris are trapped inside of the basin and only clean water can continue on through the water system.
- Polyethylene frame and stainless steel screen unit quickly installs over stormwater outflow - allowing stormwater to pass through freely while keeping litter, leaves and other debris from escaping.
- Heavy-duty, polyethylene housing will not rust or corrode and is much more economical than similar all stainless steel units.
- Quickly attaches to catch basin walls with included concrete screws - fits pipes up to 18”OD.
- Made in the U.S.A with 86% recycled content.
- Helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL requirements.