Store IBCs and other large containers of flammable liquids safely on steel pallets
A vast majority of IBC spill containment products are made from polyethylene. In many ways, polyethylene is the perfect material for spill containment applications. It's strong, it's moldable and it has outstanding chemical resistance. The downside is that it also melts.
A melting/melted IBC spill pallet is an unstable IBC spill pallet. An unstable IBC spill pallet is an unsafe IBC spill pallet. The last thing you need is a tote of hazardous material or, worse, FLAMMABLE hazardous material spilling and making a bad situation worse.
Which is why a steel spill pallet can be the better option. The Steel Model Ultra-IBC Spill Pallet provides more than enough containment capacity to meet EPA and SPCC regulations and is not susceptible to fire or intense heat like plastic pallets.
- Spill pallets provide secondary containment for intermediate bulk containers (IBCs), tanks, totes and other large
- Excellent for storage of chemicals, hazardous materials and flammable liquids.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge galvanized steel construction provides years of service and excellent chemical resistance - will not melt or deform from extreme heat or fire.
- 100% leak free tested
- Removable grating for easy clean-up and maintenance.
- Forkliftable from all sides for easy handling and transport
- Meets SPCC and EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 Spill Containment Regulations.