Modular, hard-walled bunding system provides long-term, high-capacity spill containment
Spill containment, also known as bunding, comes in all types of shapes and sizes. And when it comes to containing really large vessels like frac tanks, tanker trucks, and other large vehicles the Ultra-Containment Berm is often the solution.
But when spill containment needs to be “super-sized,” a product like the Ultra-Containment Wall is necessary. The hard-walled, high-capacity spill containment bund wall system is ideal for multiple vehicle containment areas like those found in the oilfields or when a taller wall / more containment capacity is necessary. The modular bund walls and corners can be quickly set up and reconfigured as containment needs change.
- Modular bund wall sections and corners can be easily assembled to form almost any size/shape spill containment area needed.
- Heavy-duty, 30 mil, textured polyethylene (LLDPE) liner provides rugged, impermeable barrier to capture leaks and spills.
- Creates large, semi-permanent containment areas. Provides significantly more gallon capacity than shorter walled containment systems.
- A versatile bunding system that can be easily disassembled for reuse at future sites.
- Unlike some containment systems, the Ultra-Containment Wall is not secured to the substrate so it is perfect for use in parking lots, sand, rocky soil, muddy soil, frozen soil or on concrete areas.
|Part #||Model||Dimensions ft. (m)||Quantity||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|8790||1 ft. Wall Height System||10 x 49 x 1 (3 x 14.9 x .3)||12-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (15 x 62.5 ft)||3978 (15058)||754 (342)|
|8791||1 ft. Wall Height System||68 x 68 x 1 (20.7 x 20.7 x .3)||28-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (75 x 75 ft)||34802 (131740)||2066 (937.1)|
|8792||2 ft. Wall Height System||16 x 55 x 2 (4.9 x 16.8 x .6)||18-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (25 x 65 ft)||13716 (51921)||1821 (826)|
|8793||2 ft. Wall Height System||63 x 63 x 2 (19.2 x 19.2 x .6)||32-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (75 x 75 ft)||60089 (227462)||3450 (1564.9)|
|8794||3 ft. Wall Height System||11 x 55 x 3 (3.4 x 16.8 x .9)||24-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (25 x 70 ft)||14336 (54268)||2157 (978.4)|
|8795||3 ft. Wall Height System||61 x 61 x 3 (18.6 x 18.6 x .9)||44-Straight, 4-Corners, 1-Liner (75 x 75 ft)||83582 (316392)||3958 (1795.3)|
Frequently Asked Questions
How long are the wall sections of the Ultra-Containment Wall?
- 1-ft high – approximately 10’
- 2-ft high – approximately 8’
- 3-ft high – approximately 6’
How is the liner held in place?
The 30 MIL polyethylene (LLDPE) textured liner is held on the walls with 8-foot long clips. These clips snap over the liner and the straight section walls (see image in gallery).
What size liner do I need?
- 1-ft wall – we recommend 5 feet extra on each side
- 2-ft wall – we recommend 10 feet extra on each side
- 3-ft wall – we recommend 15 feet extra on each side
Please note that our liners are made from rolls of material that are 12 feet wide. So the liner that comes with your Ultra-Containment Wall system may be considerably larger than the overall footprint of the system. Any excess material can easily be trimmed with a utility knife. NOTE: The liner in our product photos was trimmed to better show the walls and corners. Typical/recommended procedure for trimming (if any is needed) is to trim the liner as close to the ground as possible. This allows for more movement/adjustments as the system “settles”.
Why is the overall dimension of the system different than the sum of the component lengths?
The components overlap when connected to provide additional support/security. Because of this overlap, the overall dimension of a system is shorter.
Is the Ultra-Containment Wall available in custom colors?
Yes. Please contact us for more information and minimum purchase quantities.
Is the Ultra-Containment Wall available in taller heights?
At this time, the 1, 2 and 3-foot heights are the only ones that are available.
Do the walls stack in case we need to move them to another location?
Yes, the walls stack for easier storage and shipping.
Is the Ultra-Containment Wall available with a drain?
Because of the design of the system, a drain cannot be installed.
More Info / Downloads
- Press Release - UltraTech’s Spill Containment System Installs Quickly and Can Protect Against Spills of More than 80,000 gallons
Helps Comply with These Rules & Regulations
- EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act (SPCC) 40 CFR 112
Additional Product Information
Uniform Product Codes (UPCs)
- UPC 808416087604 Ultra-Containment Wall 1 ft. (0.3 m) - Straight Section (Part #8760)
- UPC 808416087611 Ultra-Containment Wall 1 ft. (0.3 m) - Corner Section (Part #8761)
- UPC 808416087628 Ultra-Containment Wall 2 ft. (0.6 m) - Straight Section (Part #8762)
- UPC 808416087635 Ultra-Containment Wall 2 ft. (0.6 m) - Corner Section (Part #8763)
- UPC 808416087642 Ultra-Containment Wall 3 ft. (0.9 m) - Straight Section (Part #8764)
- UPC 808416087659 Ultra-Containment Wall 3 ft. (0.9 m) - Corner Section (Part #8765)
- UPC 808416087703 Ultra-Containment Wall 30 ml Textured Polyethylene Liner (Part #8770)
- UPC 808416087901 Ultra-Containment Wall 1 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8790)
- UPC 808416087918 Ultra-Containment Wall 1 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8791)
- UPC 808416087925 Ultra-Containment Wall 2 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8792)
- UPC 808416087932 Ultra-Containment Wall 2 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8793)
- UPC 808416087949 Ultra-Containment Wall 3 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8794)
- UPC 808416087956 Ultra-Containment Wall 3 ft. Wall Height System (Part #8795)