Quick and convenient spill containment for vehicles, equipment and containers
Spill containment is often times about capturing the really large, catastrophic, environment-altering spills. And many of our products are designed to capture those kind of spills. But the nuisance leaks and drips can cause problems of their own. Even just a few gallons spilled in a sensitive area could cause major problems. Even if it's a small leak that results in an hour lost in clean-up, that hour is much better spent elsewhere.
The Ultra-Containment Berm, Mini Foam Wall Model, also known as duck ponds are designed for quick response to smaller leaks, drips and spills. Their compact size and foldability make them easy to store and transport but they also have a fair amount of capacity (up to 75 gallons) to capture spilled or leaked fluids.
- Foldable mini berms (duck ponds) are compact and easy to store but deploy in a moment’s notice to respond to a spill.
- Berms fold down and can be secured using attached strap – provides simple and convenient transport and storage.
- Foam sidewalls (6”H) provide support but can be driven over / stepped on for easier equipment / vehicle placement.
- Heavy-duty 18 oz. PVC construction provides excellent chemical compatibility.
- Capturing leaks under trucks and other vehicles on site.
- Storage pad for equipment or liquid containers, cans or drums.
- Containment for fuel transfers from tank to truck.
- Maintenance or repairs done on equipment in the field.
- Spill containment for batteries, compressors and small drums.