Safely store multiple drums outdoors
So you've got a lot of drums that need outdoor spill containment? You could buy a bunch of our Ultra-Hard Top P4s. We'd be more than happy to sell them to you. But if you won't have a need for multiple locations and all of your drums will be stored in the same location, then the Ultra-Hard Top Plus Models could be the perfect fit for you.
These units provide one large, covered, spill containment storage area for as many drums as you have space for (we have part numbers for systems up to 20 drums but you can use the extender kits to make them as large as you need).
- Available in 8, 12, 16 and 20-drum models. Extender kits are available to expand capacity beyond 20-drums.
- All polyethylene construction — offering excellent chemical resistance, will not rust or corrode.
- Use optional Ramp (p/n 0676) for easier drum handling - stores inside Hard Top when not in use.
- Low profile (8 3/4") containment pallet positions drum-tops at a safe, convenient level to pour wastes into funnels or to use drum pumps.
- Multiple"4-drum compartments" offer flexible usage for a broad range ofoperations including: storage of virgin chemicals, active hazardous waste collection and storage of spill response supplies. Internal walls and separate sumps allow materials to be segregated.
- Units ship partially unassembled for freight savings.
- Meets EPA Container Storage Regulation 40 CFR 264.175 and helps comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999). Considered a Stormwater Management "Best Management Practice" product (BMP). Also meets SPCC Regulations for Secondary Containment of hydrocarbons.