Protected by the industry’s strongest warranty – Five years against any material or workmanship defects. Learn more…
Modular, 20-foot spill containment pans share containment, providing unlimited capacity
The composite model Ultra-Track Pans have been designed to provide railroad spill containment at industrial rail sidings and locomotive maintenance facilities. The twenty-foot-long pans can be connected and used for spill control for everything from small drips during maintenance to catastrophic spills from tanker cars.
- Easy installation - minimal site preparation (no excavation) required.
- Constructed with high strength, non-porous, corrosion-resistant fiberglass for years of reliable service.
- Low-profile: 20' long x 4-7/8" high.
- Pandrol compatible.
- Railside gasket sealing system – prevents spills from leaking between track pans and rails.
- Optional flow-through technology increases containment capacity for larger spills while minimizing cleanup of smaller spills.
- Optional drainage manifold allows center and side pans to drain to oil/water separators, holding ponds, etc.
- Drainage manifold comes with clean out port to allow for removal of sludge blockages, etc. Installation requires minimal ballast removal.
- Optional polyethylene (LLDPE) grating package available for safer foot traffic.
|Part #||Model||Dimensions in. (mm)||Containment Capacity gal. (L)||Weight lbs. (kg)|
|7200||Center Pan||255 x 57.3 x 4.5 (6477 x 1454.2 x 114.3)||209 (791) | With grating: 191 (723)||177 (80.3)|
|7210||Side Pan||255 x 36 x 4.5 (6477 x 914.4 x 114.3)||98 (371) | With grating: 89 (337)||100 (45.4)|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the flow rate for each drain?
147 gallons-per-minute (gpm) when pans are connected with flow-throughs.
How do these pans ship?
Because of the length of the Ultra-Track Pans, they must be side-loaded onto a dedicated flatbed or conestoga truck. Even a single pan will require this method of shipping. Center pans stack 6 high, and side pans ship 12 high.
How many Ultra-Track Pans can ship on a truck?
A total of 12 centers and 24 sides can fit on one 48’ flatbed. If shipping alone, 12 centers can ship on one truck and 48 sides can fit on one truck.
Where do Ultra-Track Pans ship from?
The track pans ship from Jacksonville, Florida. If you order the optional grates, those will ship from Mentor, Ohio.
What is the temperature rating of the Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Models?
The temperature rating will vary depending on the chemical. Please see the chemical compatibility guide for more information. High-temp Ultra-Track Pans are available. Please contact us for more information.
Is there a way for spilled liquid to be routed to a larger containment area (tank, pond, etc)?
Yes. The Ultra-Track Pans have a drain manifold option available that can be used to pipe spilled liquids from the pans to larger containment so catastrophic spills can still be completely contained and prevented from contaminating the surrounding environment.
What diameter is the drain and or manifold?
The drain is 4” and drains into the 3” manifold. This allows the pan to drain faster as the 4” opening reduces the friction and surface tension of the fluid at the inlet of a gravity drain.
More Info / Downloads
Helps Comply with These Rules & Regulations
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act (SPCC) 40 CFR 112
Additional Product Information
Uniform Product Codes (UPCs)
- UPC 808416072006 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Center Pan (Part #7200)
- UPC 808416072105 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Side Pan (Part #7210)
- UPC 808416072204 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Drain Manifold Center & Sides (Part #7220)
- UPC 808416072235 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Drain Manifold Center Only (Part #7223)
- UPC 808416072259 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Rail Gaskets (Part #7225)
- UPC 808416004205 Grate Grating (Part #0420)
- UPC 808416072327 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Adhesive (440 ml) (Part #7232)
- UPC 808416072334 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Adhesive Dispenser (Part #7233)
- UPC 808416072341 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Adhesive Static Mixers (10 Pack) (Part #7234)
- UPC 808416072273 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Seam Cover - Center Pan (Part #7227)
- UPC 808416072280 Ultra-Track Pan, Composite Model Seam Cover - Side Pan (Part #7228)